Sandals/Beaches Destination Weddings
Your honeymoon will be the first trip together as man and wife! You will be creating beautiful memories to last a lifetime! We will help you chose the perfect destination and all-inclusive resort to begin making those memories. Rosner Travel is committed to support our couples with courteous and personalized service, to simplify your planning experience, and be with you during the planning stage, while you are traveling and upon your return home! Specializing in the best all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico, we will find the perfect romantic one just for you two!
- Same prices and specials as seen on website
- Personal Sandals and Beaches specialists, no call center here!
- No Fees
- Client-designed Payment Plans (layaway plans) (if time allows)
- Suggest booking early for best rates and availability
- Guide you to all-inclusive resort choices that best fit your dreams
- Suggest excursion choices and assist with booking
- Guide you to resort’s dress code, activities and more
- Suggested packing list and travel tips
- Ensure you travel with all the proper document
Destination weddings have continued to increase due to the fact that they are typically less expensive than a traditional wedding at home! Everyone travels to a tropical destination not only celebrate your wedding event, but to also enjoy a vacation and special time with family and friends as well! Destination weddings are fun and less stressful to plan, but do require an experienced travel consultant to ensure that everything falls into place, take the stress of planning off the bride and groom, and coordinate guests’ travel plans and reservations! The Certified Destination Wedding Specialists at Rosner Travel can do it all for you!
- Our services are complimentary to you – no fees
- Complimentary payment plans
- Review marriage requirements for destination, and guide to ensure compliance
- Set your desired wedding date at resort of choice
- Negotiate room blocks/group rates
- Liaison between Bride and Groom and resort’s wedding coordinator
- Review details of wedding packages available
- Compile detailed information to be shared with family and friends
- Handle all guests’ reservations, travel needs, and more
- Confirm all itineraries and travel documents for you and your guests